What could be expected when we return to work after Covid-19?
The health well-being and safety of our customers and team members have always been important to us. However, now with the COVID-19 outbreak, we are doubling our efforts and doing our part to prevent spreading the virus.
We would like to assure our customers that we are taking all the precautions and measurements to keep our store in excellent hygiene conditions throughout the day:
– In case one of our barbers or team members doesn’t feel well, we are sending them home
– Deep cleaning every workstation after each customer
– Sterilization of the barber’s equipment using very strong sanitizer
– Sanitize all door handles and other common touchpoints
– We are using disposable face towels, disposable neck strips, disposable gowns for each customer.
As a Customer
– Book Online (we can not accept walk in customers, if you come early you need to wait outside.)
– If you have any symptoms you should stay at home for 14 days to recover and don’t attend any appointments during this time.
– if any symptoms are felt after your treatment you must inform us immediately and stay Home for 14 days ( we will have to contact all our customers on that day.)
– wash your hair before coming to our shop
– wear a face mask and (facemask is available in our shop for an additional price of £1)
Thank you for your support.