What could be expected when we return to work after Covid-19?
The health-welling and safety of our customers and team members have always been important to us. However, now with the COVID-19 outbreak, we are doubling our efforts and doing our part to prevent spreading the virus.
We would like to assure our customers that we are taking all the precautions and measurements to keep our stores in excellent hygiene conditions through the day:
– In case one of our barbers or team members don’t feel well, we are sending them home
– Deep cleaning every workstation after each customer
– Sterilization of the barber’s equipment using very strong sanitizer
– Sanitize all door handles and other common touchpoints
– We are using disposable face towels, disposable neck strips, disposable gowns for each customer.
As a Customer
– Book Online (we can not accept walk in customers, if you come early you need to wait outside.)
– If any symptoms are felt you should stay at home for 14 days to recover and don’t attend any appointments until this time.
– if any symptoms are felt after your treatment you must inform us immediately and stay Home for 14 days ( we have to contact to all our customers on that thay to stay home for 14 days)
– wash your hair before coming to our shop
– wear a face mask and (facemask is available in our shop for an additional price of £1)
– NO SHAVING OR BEARD TRIMMING
– Working around the mouth or nose is a particular area for infection and could increase the chances of cross-contamination. We put this service on hold for the time being. as clients you need to wear face masks to stop the spread and keep them on during all the services we ar providing.